Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Friday, 25 June 2010
What a world
Had a feast with my sister today for lunch. Burgers, takos, drinks, pastry, soup and all the weird snacks you can find in a pasar malam.
What a world
Nothing exotic, but extremely fulfilling. Spent some time chit chatting too. :) I'm really proud to be the sister of my sister. Haha!
She's really easy going. Really trusting. And full of life. :) Times spent with her are always filled with lots of fun and laughter. :)
The journey on the train to school feels a lil colder than usual - literally. The only way to keep warm was to keep moving. My eye flit around to scan my surroundings, with people moving to the rhythm of the song playing from my playlist.
Secondary school students spending the last of their holidays out in pretty dresses and polished shoes. Primary school kids hanging out with their parents with stern faces, wondering when they could leave their side and become 'independent'.
How fun it is, to be just taking your time to do the things you wanna do. Taking time to rest in the finished work of the Omega. I'll find rest in all that I do. :)
I'm starting to regain composure from my insane self. My fleeting thoughts, and extreme emotions. I'm not even focused on anything.
I owe the world too many things. I need to catch up. I don't want to miss out. I want to do more. :)
Speak less. Do more. Maybe I should do just that.
Speak less. Do more.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

