Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Wednesday, 2 June 2010
My Quiet Home
It is seldom that I would experience silence in my home. When there're no qualms of suspicion and threat, no cries of self pity and anger.
My Quiet Home
I appreciate such moments. Because my home suddenly seems lovely. Clutters of magazines and letters that look serene. Happy photographs that reflect joyous memories and the beautiful part of history.
My dog sleeps soundly in the kitchen, enjoying the morning breeze that streams in with grace. And I hear the sounds of my diligent fan and early birds that sing melodies to welcome in the morning rays. Hiding under my soft pillows, I take small peeks to assure myself what I've just imagined is reality.
How wonderful - this world. I never knew such a moment existed. And now I start to look forward to such a moment at the start of each day.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

