Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Thursday, 6 May 2010
Scrapbook Joy
I didn't realize how late it was already until I happened to glance at the clock at 5.
Scrapbook Joy
Turned my head a little and freaked out at the face printed on the cover of my sister's latest book collection: "Serial Killers".
Clutching the glue stick tighter, and rubbing it off the back of the picture I just cut from 'Asian Divers', I was determined to make the mark of 12 chapters before I went to bed.
Bus tickets, gift wrappers, silly manuals, photos, and scribbles. Each of them had a story to tell. Like the flyer I designed for Vertex. Or the PADI sticker I got from my Diving Instructor Bryan Knight.
To me, the best way to bring memories back ever so vividly, was to tell the story of these little snippets of paper and pieces that we were always so oblivious to.
They seem real worthless just hanging around the house; but become precious when they're placed together. :)
I'll take my time to complete it I guess. And I'll want to be the person to pen down the stories, each and everyone of them - just like penning down the love stories for every item in the book.
That will be my love story; and my life story. (:
*a late post for 5th May 2010.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

