Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Saturday, 3 April 2010
Orientation at its peak
It's crazy how human relationships work. Orientation at its peak
How they never have enough time to care for one another, or make that effort to do it.
Its like how they always lack that faith to trust each other enough, or take the bonds that took so long to establish so lightly.
It's hurtful.
I admit. I'm one of those idiots who ignore these fragile bonds in the heat of the moment and start screaming at the top of my lungs. But gosh, the human hearts are devious. Ever so devious.
Maybe politics will never stray away from such complications. But these people suck. They just need to learn how to listen. When people make the effort to listen to them, they have to make the effort to acknowledge that, and listen to the people who once listened too.
Its just that simple - but I have no idea why it just seems so complicated right here.
I'm just glad that God blessed me with my team of marvelleous people. :) They really make my days go by with ease and peace. :) Success to all! :D weee~

