Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Tuesday, 23 February 2010
The Big Change
I reminisced on wise words that were passed on to me from my elders today.The Big Change
I remembered one from an old man who was a customer when I was still working in Goldlion @ Raffles City. He said "Don't do anything to your face. You'll look good by yourself." - but I kinda found it hard to heed.
Then there was one from my older cousin. She said "Never expect someone to change for you, they won't."
And another from my aunt, where she said "Filial piety would always be the highest obstacle towards true happiness in a relationship."
Sounds weird coming from me, but I'm just recollecting. Are they really true? They may be wise words, but they sound pretty subjective to me. lol.
Looking forward to the end of IEF now. :D Hiphip hooray. Tomorrow will determine the emotion I experience when I leave the exam hall on Thursday. All the best to me.

