Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Good Morning Monday
I fulfilled my 'daylight promise' to my sister too. Kept her hair neat, and in place before sending her to the bus stop.
My mum was a little upset though. Maybe she's missing out on a lil' bit of laughter.
Genting with Gary has been confirmed and now I'm secretly looking forward to my holidays. (ok, maybe my secret has blown its cover, but whatever!) Guangzhou and Hongkong with B2 / Little Red Nose / Ahzhuang / ZhuangZhuang / Best Friend plus Genting with Garygary will be awesome to the max!
The Barbie Presentation today is gonna be the last of the season for me. The previous few seasons all passed with a blink of an eye. This marked the end, of something close to my heart.
We'll never work in close proximity again. Apart from canteens and common roads, our paths will no longer cross. Life was much more colorful I guess. But I'll never know how colorful life could be later on. So I'll hold on, and anticipate.
Rooth gave me a blog link ytd. It was created and written by the parents of a little baby girl called Taylor. Taylor was born premature, and had an ailing body. She was helpless, weak but full of life. Or at least, that was how her parents described her to be. But she was loved, embraced, touched and showered with endless passion and attention from people close to her, around her, and all over the world. These are situations where the purest of love ooze out of every mankind. I think little Taylor will be pleased, knowing she inspired so many people by just living life the best way she could. :)
Thank you Taylor. Thank you rooth.
Anyhoos, after I read Taylor's blog, the first thing that came to my mind was: ' The first person I want to meet after I die, is Taylor.'
haha.
Now I'm hustling through the morning crowd. Singaporeans are so darn busy, and fast! :D and I'm one of them! :D
Good Morning world!

