Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Tuesday, 27 April 2010
Random
It has been a long time since I touched a project again. Or maybe its just one month. But gosh, I seem to have lost touch.
Random
The interview today was really long. I wasn't sure if what I said really made sense. But when Ian and Joehan took down notes, I know I've said something right. Most of all, I kept Mrs Sharpe interested. That's probably all that matters right? :)
I know which position I somehow would like to take on. But I know I was just not in any position to make a choice. So I'm now leaving it in God's hands that he may lead me to the right path. Wherever he places me onto, I will follow. :)
Meanwhile. School has been really fast. I'm already in my second week out of 16 weeks. How quick is that. Omg.
Back home and ready to work! :) hooray! :) I know I will and need to do well again! :)
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

