Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Thursday, 6 May 2010
Throbbing Pain
My head's throbbing real hard right now. And my mum's going insane again.
Throbbing Pain
Her curfew hours are crazy. And she is crazier.
Hurling abusive words and threats are just the tip of the iceberg.
Then comes the violent actions and abuse.
Words that strike like knives sharp and fresh. Violence that leave painful memories on the heart and flesh.
No where to turn to, no voice to scream - my brain throbs intensely as I force myself to calm down. Sometimes I wish she would love me more - love me sweetly and hold me dear. Now I force myself to sleep - clinging on hopes and living in fear.
What pain and torture - my mum's overbearing love and treacherous philosophies. Demanding absolute command and domination in my life, when I know I have my decisions to make.
My heart's slowly shredding away. And its always suffering that hurts more than death. Mustering courage and enduring the pain, I pull away from my home I fear most. How crazy it is to find myself safe, in a place where danger lurks in the human heart.
Dwelling in self pity and suppressing my pain, I split my thoughts up and let live, yet another day.
Maybe tomorrow's better and today will end great. Self consolation works, mostly in solace.
I long for protection. I yearn for peace. A shoulder to cry on in times of need. Right now I look towards Brutes and I really wonder - how much secrets have I told him when all are in slumber?
I desire the time when I can wake up and sleep, in comfort, love and heartwarming peace.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

