Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Thursday, 13 May 2010
And I could just because I can.
I'm feeling down. I know that deep under. I don't even know how long I keep up because I'm losing myself with every step I take. And I could just because I can.
Because I used to say, 'whatever comes our way, we'll see it through".
Now my energy's halved. I'm not sure how I'm even walking again. haha.
I'm probably PMS-ing. Things around me just don't interest me much anymore. I hate being alone. And I'm not sure where I'm headed towards right now.
Feeling wasted and so queasy. I just wished I could close my eyes and see a cup of Jumbo Yami Yoghurt appear right before me to brighten up my day. Too bad - I'll have to get it myself.
Listening to songs alone in the room, I never knew life could feel this way. I'm really blessed to have new friends come my way and encourage me. (: Really grateful for them.
I'm even more grateful for the friends who stood by me all the way no matter what decisions I made.
I'll pick myself up. But I know it's gonna take longer than I know.

