Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Saturday, 19 June 2010
Its Vertex today!
As usual, HighPoint was again, at its peak. Zero cost, lots of sponsorship and a office full of passionate and sincere people who made the entire event possible. I'm touched by how much they've persevered without much effort, humbly citing great accomplishments to be made possible simply by the grace of God.
Its Vertex today!
I recall much of what happened 2 years back when Vertex was brainstormed. I studied close to 80 words in the dictionary - in hopes of finding the best adjective that could describe the 5 pronged event we came up with. Steven back then was only the Halfway House Manager. And Melvin, Flo, Rooth and I were novices, taking a bet and jutting our heads into every possibility to generate the most out of our seed funding from Citibank.
The people I met then have grown up faster than me. Steven is now the Public Relations Manager who owns a DSLR with tonnes of lenses and does professional photo shoots.
Kenny has grown and gone out to work. Caleb has also gone out to work with his skills and great interpersonal skills. And now there's Jack with his great smile, sincerity and lots of spontaneity. Gabriel with his jokes and great personality. And a whole bunch of other people I really like. With Jessie, Angela and Ps Daniel and Ps Guna.
They always welcomed me to their place. And that kept me going back I guess. I feel at home. Much at home. (:
Its Vertex today - the highest point.
Great friends. Passionate volunteers. A willing heart. And lots of people who are gonna have fun. (:
We're gonna have a blast! And that, I know it! (:
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

