Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Friday, 9 July 2010
Fridays with French Fries
Woke up today craving for french fries, when I realised I was having a bad throat already. Oh, how the body tortures itself sometimes. :(
Fridays with French Fries
I recall vividly the scenes and tunes from The Sound Of Music by Julie Andrews. Its been one of the best shows I've watched in my life. And the songs are classic. Kinda brought my spirits up at the end of the day, so thank God for that.
The night at the nature park was creepy. Felt weird stares, a presence, noises and sudden movements all about. Freaked me out quite a bit. But nonetheless, it made me want to watch horror even more.
Maybe Ngee Ann's against all that horror crap - I could hardly find a decent horror movie in their racks. :( sigh. Shall contemplate if I should fill up the resource purchasew form to get the library to buy more horror titles. Haha!
Last day of the 1st week of July! The end of this first semester is drawing near and I've yet to enjoy enough of Ngee Ann before I leave for internship. :(
Thank god again for the freedom to roam the island during my work hours! :)
Its a great morning! Filled with music, chatter and lots of fun! :)
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

