Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Friday, 30 July 2010
Ebi's Special Friday
My cousin's flying back today to spend the weekend with me! Haven't seen her in quite a bit. Missed her travel stories and photo sharing sessions. But I guess that wouldn't even be possible if she didn't travel that much! haha! How ironic. Ebi's Special Friday
Just flew up to cloud nine and roamed about for a bit before I was pulled back down to Earth by the events and tasks to complete before the end of the week.
Scholarship presentation today's gonna be a little monotonous. Going through the whole regime is gonna be tedious - but I guess that's how we show appreciation to the people who so willingly donated money to students to motivate them to work harder. I'm only looking forward to the tea reception at the end of it, better be worth the wait!
The afternoon jog yesterday showed me how quickly my physical condition has deteriorated over the past few weeks. Time to train up - slow and easy, again! Need to build up some lung capacity to ensure I breathe healthily for the next few decades (I hope!) So I've decided to keep running each Friday during Balympics, while learning a new sport!
Balympic's pretty successful I must admit. And I'm really proud of the committee. True to their words, they never lost faith, never lost focus, and were always keeping pace to ensure all their tasks and deadlines were completed and met. Huuuuurah to them! :D
Loved Tchoukball last Friday. Gonna love Frisbee today! :D And I look forward to Aly's home baked pastries! :D Gosh, since when was BA society so fun! :D
Gosh - and all that NPSU meetings and tea receptions are seriously lame but addictive. FREE FOOD on top of heaps of laughter and jokes with Keh Lim, Lynn and Aly. <3!
Rain's pouring endlessly, and the weather's great for any thing special! And today is special. (:
Maybe great things will happen today! And maybe we'll all be rewarded with rainbows after the rain! *cross fingers!*
And now, off I go.

