Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
The Law of Double Jeopardy
Sometimes I'd long for more seconds in a minute, more minutes in an hour, and more hours in a day. I find it ridiculous to express the many instances where my heart desired an extension of a fantasy which felt like reality.
Rash as it may seem - I often trap myself in overt emotions and lock myself in. I'm dying to aggravate a sudden drive towards something I've yet to discover.
Balancing the qualms of insecurities and insatiable curiosity with everything else worthwhile. I'm still trying to discover my sweet spot in life.
Maybe I'll enjoy the benefits of the law of double jeopardy.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

