Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Saturday, 27 November 2010
Be the love of the world.
An endless piece of sky beyond the horizon left me bedazzled for close to half an hour this morning. There was only a hint of sunshine, but the clouds were fluffy white and the sky was clear and blue. It was just that particular spot along the walkway that allowed me to capture that beauty of the moment.Be the love of the world.
Of course, that didn't cross my mind in an instant. I began to walk forward, towards the rail tracks (which actually marked the horizon where I thought the sky would stretch beyond). The clouds started to gradually turn gray and gloomy, stretch real thin, and slowly disappeared. And just as I thought that maybe that whole beautiful sky thing was just some hallucination of mine, I turned around and there it was again - the same piece of sky, clear and breathtaking.
So maybe the saying is true - just when you think the whole world has turned its back on you, just turn around and maybe it's just you who happened to put the whole world behind you. Turn around, and you'll see that same charming person you once adored, same lovely place you once admired, same ol' phrases you once loved to hear.
Its sometimes hard to revisit those memories for fear of revoking those well buried nuisance. But who knows the gems that one can uncover when we take the chance. The good. The bad. When it all comes out. It'll all be history. And nothing matters more than whats about to happen.
So who cares about those silly boo-boos and mortifying encounters. Honesty could somehow still be the best policy around.
I'm doing my best - though that's no excuse to fail. Make the best decisions. Decipher the best advice. Consider the best options for the best interests of the people around me. Casting aside thoughts of rage and hurt. Neglecting desires and wants. For the greater good. For the better tomorrow they all want. Sigh.
Stand alone. Feel alone. Do alone.
That's strength. ?
With you.

