Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Thursday, 4 November 2010
Type type type.
4th November 2010. Type type type.
Dear Diary.
I want to complete my report.
I want to scream for ice cream.
I want to swim in the Pacific.
I want to see a volcano erupt.
I want to walk across the Great Wall in China.
I want to discover a buried Pharaoh.
I want to count a million stars.
I want to paint a waterfall.
I want to cycle across Singapore.
I want to jump off a cliff and dive.
I want to write down the millions of things I want to do.
But right now.
There's only one thing I want to do.
May my birthday wishes come true.
Thanks Diary.
Signing off
Syl.

