Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Sunday, 7 November 2010
Black Satin Stripes
Trudging to work with a heavy head and a running nose is such a pain. I feel cold everywhere I go - but I insist on not wearing a jacket since feeling cold indicated that I was actually warm and losing heat so I needed to cool down. Weird logic I know. Ah, but who cares? Its Sunday! - I know this sentence doesn't entirely make sense. Black Satin Stripes
My butt cheeks still hurt from the injection last night. So much for random allergy attacks.
Blogging when mood-less is such a pain too. But sigh I just want to entertain myself with something on the train since boredom just eats right into me. And moving my fingers keeps me slightly warmer than just doing nothing at all. Ah, I should just read a book.
Sigh, guess I just needed to rant. Roar. Sniff. Cough.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

