Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Friday, 12 November 2010
Red and Yellow.
There was whispering in the background. Shuffling across the dark squeaky room, the path ahead seemed endlessly perplexing. Cautiously approaching the giant iron door, the clanking of keys echoed through the room as it was pulled out of the shallow pockets of that old pair of chinos.Red and Yellow.
The heavy box of poignant books sat well between the other boxes of melancholy and ache. Walking out of the room and locking the door again, I heaved a sigh of relief.
_________
Somehow it feels better to shut it in before it takes its toll on myself.
Should it really mean that much, bringing it out later would bring about the same sort of emotion all over again.
If I wrote it well, reading it once would evoke the same vivid memories.
Hah - maybe this would make running lighter and more refreshing.

