Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Friday, 12 November 2010
Passion in Discretion
The Pompeii exhibition kept me exhilarated the whole night. Images of the final hours, together with the resin casts and Fresco images - they all felt sorrowfully pleasant. Indulged myself in the amazing story of Cleopatra and her lovers - Julius Caesar and Marc Antony. And the introduction to the exhibition of the once buried roman city by Zhuangzhuang came just in time. Passion in Discretion
Today (or actually yesterday), was a pretty meaningful day to celebrate for me. Or at least, I made it a point to keep myself happy throughout.
Its Friday ! And Fridays are always eventful.
Its been far too long since I've felt like this. How refreshing.
To the lovelorn soul out there: Fret not the feelings of the other. For what matters most (now) are the feelings of your own. If you love her much then don't let her go. (;
All the best yo!
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

