Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Wednesday, 11 July 2007
oooooH!i feel the OOMPH today!
i feel EXTREMELY TALL today!
and!!!
i feel ECSTATIC.
xDD
yoooo!!
don't ask why.
hahahahs.
i'll make you feel short if you do.
HAHAH.
im really anxious right now.
because in a few minutes, (or more like 7 min exactly.)
im going to start working on my application for the Direct Polytechnic Admission!
hahahas!!!!
=DDD
i've also rmbed to return home for the PSP charger.
i feel hopeless without it.
because the PSP just wont start up without electricity.
lols!
ok.
im gonna scoot off.
=D

