Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Thursday, 21 June 2007
i feel like an idiot.i spent half an hour trying to find links or any form of navigation on this certain web page.
and then i realised,
there wasnt any in the first place because the html code was faulty.
...
right.
so my eyes were kind of tired after staring at the monitor for so long and i stretched and leaned back on the flimsy arm chair.
(NOTICE I USE THE WORD FLIMSY.)
because the next thing i knew it,
i was screaming as i landed harshly on the floor.
ouch.
it was embarrassing enough when my aunt came to help me up.
twice the embarrassment when her dog came in and licked my face.
...
lols.
so now.
i have an injured back.
hahahs.
once bitten twice shy-
i will NEVER EVER lean back again.
and of course.
i'll never encourage anyone to buy wheeled-armchairs.
anyway.
i called Kui-Shin-Bo to make a reservation today.
its stupid when you talk to someone you cannot understand.
and you end up talking stupid too.
its the longest and dumbest reservation i've ever made so far.
the operator wasnt really fluent in english.
and i had a hard time trying to put my words across-
I spelt my JESS and she came up with something like CHEN.
I gave the number 5155 and she wrote 9999.
and even when i asked her to assure myself, "Is this Kui-Shin-Bo?"
she replied me with a very unconvincing, "Yes, this is K@#$%^."
lols.
any oh how.
i ended up repeating myself a lot of times.
and i finally got it fixed.
=)
a rather fufilling day.
=)

