Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Saturday, 14 July 2007
i spent quite some time today,listening to the song moon river.
its a classic hit.
and many singers have sung this song.
over and over again.
and over and over again,
i listened to it.
-
conclusion?
i give andrea ross the thumbs up for singing the song with style.
=)
i love this song a lot.
hahas.
since.
i don't know when.
i'll never get tired of it.
that i know.
and it keeps me going on when i'm low.
tatata.
lalala.
the amazing things that keep astonishing me.
hahas.
i need to grow up fast.
xD
thanks. amazing friend.

