Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Monday, 26 February 2007
its the COMMON TEST PERIOD!oooooh.
i have just scraped through 4 subjects.
and tml is CHEMISTRY.
im not sure if i will cross the 'passing' mark.
oh well.
after much persuasion from my cousin,
i've AGAIN decided to drop Biology.
i agree.
it would be a much more relaxing life without it.
besides,
being a doctor isn't exactly on my list of career choices.
so....
YEPP!
NO MORE BIOLOGY!!
HIP HIP HOORAY.
i've yet to talk to ms neo about it.
BUT im still going to study briefly for the common test as usual.
and perhaps the grades i achieve would determine whether i'm made for it or destined to fail it.
apart from all these grades and stuff,
im into HANAKIMI!
i've found this REALLY REALLY VERY VERY interesting character in it!
MEI TIAN ROCKS!
=D
ahahahs.
ya. he's gay.
but its alright!
he still looks charming all the same.
((((((=
I STILL WANT TO PLAY SQUASH.

