Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Saturday, 17 February 2007
did i mention?i'm sick.
as in really, physically ill.
not being a mental pervert.
i'm really ill and i think it'll affect my CNY ang pow collecting mission.
i've totally LOST MY VOICE.
i can't say anything!!!
let alone wish my relatives a happy new year.
which also means i get condemned for being some bloody arrogant girl who cannot open her mouth to speak.
and there goes my ang pow...
nothing is salvaging the situation.
and its deteoriating quite drastically at the moment.
even after i swallowed a spoonful of king nin jiom pae pa gou.
or after eating lots of raw veg my dad claimed to be good for health (which turned out to be false) .
and even trying to drink cups of redoxen dissolved in water.
come back my voice.
I NEED YOU.
hahahs.
oh yar. i can't produce a laugh.
oh whatever.

