Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Friday, 3 November 2006
my computer is back in action again!=)
i wonder why too.
maybe its because.....
IT RECOVERED!
just like me!
hooray-
i think i should be delighted.
Happy Belated Birthday to me!
and Happy Birthday to Crispen!!!
=D
best wishes to you! and her!
hahahas.
xD
thanks everyone.
thank you a whole bunch-
i loved the cake!
and i love the voucher.
mentioning that.
THERESA- check your letterbox.
=D
yuean and sam should check with her because i only seem to have managed to recall her address perfectly.
lols.
xD
seriously,
today's perfect.

