Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Thursday, 1 December 2005
o.k.i am a total. IDIOT.
wth.
i am trying to RUN AWAY ok.
not exactly move my butt and start running.
but.
run away from thoughts i refuse to recall.
LOL.
i'm so sorry theresa.
i'm horribly sorry.
i think i still need time yar.
wahahahs.
I CAN DO IT !
of course!
nothing so far has killed me yet.
wahahahs.
because...
I AM STILL ALIVE.
simple.
so.
yeah.
feigning ignorance is not exactly a way to escape.
oh yes.
i told myself that.
i tried thinking about it when i was listening to some music.
BUT.
i imagined my mum singing the song to me on stage instead.
i tried brooding over it when cooking lunch.
BUT.
i day-dreamed about my house being burgled.
i even tried to dream about it.
BUT.
i just couldn't get to sleep when my mum told me we were going for a steamboat for dinner!
WAHAHAHS.
i am so sorry theresa.
really.
LOL.
i'll try my best kaes!
wahahahs.
i'm so totally distracted today.
wahahas.
anyway.
TO: PEH TINGTING!
rmb my candy cane!!!
wahahahs.
THANK YOU!
i'll get you chocolates as promised.
XD

