Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Monday, 28 November 2005
band was horrid.my throat was so filled with phelgm.
and i am so darn irritated.
i can't blow a darn thing out.
and i am so darn pissed.
everything was like... RAAARRRRR!
liya is watching harry potter.
haolun is in hongkong.
colman is so insenstitive as ever.
debbie is uncontactable.
and i haven't seen joey in years.
i am like..
suffering from throat inflammation.
arrrghhhh-
anyway.
it was quite fun also.
knowing yue an came to band later then me!
WAHAHAHS.
i'm evil.
i know.
its a very-hard-to-come-by miracle!
wahahahahs.
XD
whatever the case.
I AM SO DARN... ARRRGGHHHHH!!
but when i reached home.
and i ate my dinner.
AHHHHHHH~
i'm back to normal again.
heheh.
whatever the case.
i am practically INSANE.
WAHAHAHS.
CHEERS~
oh yes! i rmb-ed! i ate a chocolate sundae today! XD

