Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Wednesday, 30 November 2005
i'm at a loss for words.and i don't know what to say.
but i promise, guys ;
i'll think of a way.
i promise.
maybe its just to close to how it was like then.
and i don't know what to say.
i feel like i'm part of it.
and.
when i look back.
i cannot find a solution.
but for you guys.
i promise i'll find a way out.
beneficiary to both of you.
and me.
i promise.
i don't know what else to say o.k.
and now ;
i feel utterly depressed.
i feel like crying.
i'm terribly sorry.
i shouldn't compare you to someone whom never existed in the present.
i'm sorry.
really.
i hope i can make it up to you.
i'm sorry.
maybe i got too carried away.
but i am sorry.
i promise i wont do it again,
I SWEAR.
forgive me.
='(

