Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Tuesday, 29 November 2005
im bored at home.other than my physics textbook,
nothing else interests me.
plus the computer of course.
WAHAHAHs.
and i suddenly have a craving for...
CANDY CANES!
i know christmas is a month away.
and i wonder if they started maufacturing them already.
but nevertheless.
i WANT them.
wahahahs.
especially those humongous ones!
not as large as walking sticks but not as small as those you hang on christmas trees.
i want those that need a whole day to finish.
wahahahs.
sweet!
XD
but maybe i'll burn a hole in my pocket buying it.
it maybe expensive.
or.
maybe i'll get diabetes!
wahahhahas.
who bothers.
OH NO.
i think i bother.
i am supposed to get kidney failures.
and diabetes!!!
WAHAHHAS.
wth.
whatever lahs.
i wanna get one as soon as they hit the stores this season.
and i am going to grab them all!
XD
oh yes.
PTT!!
I DON'T WANT ICE CREAM ANYMORE!
I WANT CANDY CANES!!!!
WAHAAHHAS.

