Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Wednesday, 2 March 2005
______ r e s t r i c t i on s *
s0metymms.______ r e s t r i c t i on s *
restrictions occur.-
s0methin9s.
cann0t be told.
s0mestuff.
cann0t be said.
s0meviews.
cann0t be seen.
barriers appear.
one by one.
causing ;;
_____ r e s t ri c t i on s *
can't be helped.
can't be banned.
don't know what to do.
don't know what to say.
i w0uld if i could.
and i wish i could.
but i just can't.
just when will you ever know-
s0medayy ; s0metymm.
` n.e.v.e.r_____-*

