<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9033545?origin\x3dhttp://jubilationdolor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Scribbling [a] Runaway History


Like Shakespeare in Love


Hello (:

I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.

Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!

Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.


Sylvia Phua
Sylvia Phua
Create yours here.

Photobucket



' + ' ' ' '



Monday, 27 December 2010
Just let me love you.
Was scribbling on a book before my pencil gave way; couldn't find a sharpener within reach, so I chose to type instead. Been interacting much with the world off screen and without the aid of the satellite. I know I still rely on it occasionally to keep in touch. But I've been living life much without the usual MSN, laptop, and teevee.
Found something better than teevee. Found people better than the radio. Found stories better than those on Twitter and Facebook. Found sceneries quirkier than pictures on Tumblr. Found life more fascinating than ever.

Even now as I sit facing my laptop (which often doze off and shuts down), I feel tempted again to pick up my pencil, or that purple Muji pen by me to continue scribbling. Keeping pace with life is tougher than it seems, especially when you're tracing it with hand written words. Life used to be so much busier with 2 books - but now that there's only one, it becomes more comfortable.

Been missing certain people lately. Been oblivious to happenings around me. Starting to feel certain gaps. Can't figure. Can't explain. Can't account for them either.

It's the end of the year again. Time to take on the responsibilities I thought could have been passed down a long time back. Time to build up energy for the journey that lies ahead. Time to be Sylvia.