Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Monday, 3 September 2007
hahah.don't challenge people with keyboards.
xDD
it never works.
really.
lalala.
=D
it'll just get crazier and crazier.
some times, some things really irk me.
i don't expect an invasion of privacy from someone i love.
and i'm totally dissed by this.
absolutely.
as a matter of fact.
this shouldnt be happening at all-
i tell what i should.
keep what i need to.
so finally.
you realise.
the only fool-proof plan to keep secrets is to tell no one,
but yourself.
.
tell i may.
i have my reasons.
but you'll never hear everything.

