Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Saturday, 1 September 2007
hahah.imagine today to be just as simple as everyday.
imagine the clouds were blue.
imagine the skies were clear.
imagine the birds were chirping.
imagine everyone smiling.
imagine everything's alright.
imagine all is fun and interesting.
=D
its all over by the stroke of 12.
rainbows are the best part of a rain.
and it happens to appear after.
=)))
thank you for a beautiful start.
lalala.
never regret making mistakes.
xD

