Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Sunday, 19 August 2007
OH YA OH YA,DID I MENTION?
11:11
i managed to catch that point of time today.
=D
lalala.
i'm freakin' bored.
and this is already the 5th post of the day.
i reckon this is gonna get CRAZIER.
HAHA.
time is passing real slow now.
BAH-
i need a break.
before i start my race tml.
=)
falling, and picking myself up again.
it just happens to many times.
i'm so used to it.
it doesnt matter how many times i fall does it.
since its more important to stand up after it.
nope.
i'm not trying to hide anything by typing in small white font.
just trying to waste YOUR time by making you SQUINT YOUR EYES.
=DDDDDD
lalalala.

