Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Tuesday, 14 August 2007
UPDATE.ya.
its just an update-
lols.
to prevent my blog from rotting.
ahahah.
=DDD
just a few things to pass along....
#1
the O level Chinese Examinations results are out already.
performed better than expected,
but still,
i havent reached the school's expectations.
SO..
RETAKE LO.
xDDD
overall.
i was quite happy! =D
B3 with MERIT.
HEY.
for someone like me.
its an ACHIEVEMENT.
XDD
#2
I GOT INTO NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC!
=D
Business Studies.
lols.
honestly.
TP was my preferred choice.
but didnt happen to offer the course i desired.
xD
ANY OH HOW.
I'M HAPPY!
+D
unless you give me THREE HUNDRED reasons why i should be unhappy.
then probably, i'll reject the offer and try something else.
LOLS.
#3
don't ask me why if i do crazy things these days.
=D
HAHAHA.
yupps.
best of luck for the english oral exam! =D
ciaos`

