<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9033545?origin\x3dhttp://jubilationdolor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Scribbling [a] Runaway History


Like Shakespeare in Love


Hello (:

I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.

Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!

Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.


Sylvia Phua
Sylvia Phua
Create yours here.

Photobucket



' + ' ' ' '



Wednesday, 3 May 2006
OK FINE.
i just typed one darn long passage about how i spent the last thirty minutes of my life and then it shuts itself down.
LIKE WTH-
urgghhhhhh-
oh - nvm.
like HOORAY.
geography is OVER.
finally.
i spent the whole time scribbling nonsense into my answer script.
i so totally screwed up.
I DIDNT STUDY MNCS.
NEITHER DID I STUDY R&D.
i didnt read in detail the case study of PENISULAR MALAYSIA and its successful ecotourism development.
PLUS.
I FORGOT EVERY DAMN THING ABOUT THE LEAKAGE OF REVENUE.
forget it lahs.
i'm gonna fail my humanes this year.
xD
lol ;
and when everyone was mugging for physics tml.
i was staring into blank space and doing nothing.
i don't even get anything they were discussing about.
apart from the little discussion about the upcoming election.
xDD
so funny kaes.
hmmmm-
and i realised something really weird.
i tend to take deep breaths out of no where and let it out in a long sigh.
maybe i'm bothered by something-
i dunno ;
honestly.
i'm not really in the best of moods these days.
i have no idea whats affecting it.
neither do i know whats up with me.
perhaps time would be the best cure.
=)
jiayouu for mid years!!
we can play after that!
woohooo~