Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Tuesday, 11 April 2006
this morning was slightly disappointing.but oh well-
wahahahs.
and throughout the whole day i was contradicting myself.
finding reasons and faults and analysing and thinking etc..
and i came up with a CONCLUSION!!
WOOOHOOOO!!!
interested to know!??????
**drum rolls**
*************
TA DA!-
-I FORGET EVERYTHING-
that means to say.
no more evil dersires, evil wishes, evil thoughts..
JUST HAPPINESS.
i sort of redefined that as artificial happiness because i havent found the real thing yet.
xD
oh wells.
how i wish i could share this piece of happiness with the both of you.
=D
goodbye frowns.
hello smiles~!
tralalalas~
now.
my mission is to find myself and piece it back.
x))

