Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Monday, 10 April 2006
great day.i only woke up a little late.
hahahas-
i havent felt like this in a long time.
x))
i ate loads lahs..
i spent SO MUCH money on food.
hahahs.
oh well-
too bad im happy.
xD
and when i picked my sister up from school today,
i kept calling her yuean.
i dont know why.
and she was giving me that weird face.
and i kept apologising.
oh well.
hahahs.
the weather is PERFECT!
but its still warm.
hahahs.
lalalas~
im practically bored lahs.
oh well.
im sooooooo SOOOOOOOO high.!
tralalalas~
xD

