Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Friday, 10 February 2006
x))i'm all crazy today.
i can't believe it.
HAHAHAS.
i made kaung an ex-convict.
LOL.
and i went walking for 5 hours with theresa after school.
oh mann.
hahahs.
i chilled.
i honestly chilled.
hahas.
and i am all smiles now!!!!
WAHAHAHS.
i look forward to monday!
LOL.
2E has a Valentine's Day party!!!
hahahahs.
go ok people!
=)
ya hoo!
i'm crazy.
i'm outta here.
i needa go crazy.
LOL.
x))
smiles!!

