Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Saturday, 4 February 2006
tml is the chingay already!and i havent perfected the whole song.
bloody.
lets hope the trombone section doesnt screw up kaes.
LOL.
=)
i'm going to be home all night today.
my mum's going out with her friends.
and my sis has to go out with my dad.
my bro has a date.
so that leaves me and my dog.
maybe i'll just...
chill.
hahahs.
yeah.
nights are wonderful, especially when you are alone.
just peace, music and you.
beautiful night i suppose.
HEHEH.
fine.
i'm out.
=D

