Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Friday, 13 June 2008
i'm dead beat. and i'm going to sleep.
the band bbq was awesome. i guess.
:D
spent time with yue an and theresa, ok. and a lil' w/ pow.
4 years in the same class and the same cca.
gosh.
what old friends.
hahas.
spending time with gary was awesome too.
haven't met him in ages- (ok, it was just a few days)
but it felt like centuries.
(:
maybe one day when you look back,
you'll realise how beautiful life has been.
(:

