Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Thursday, 22 May 2008
im dead beat.yup- i am.
but i'm still wide awake.
waiting patiently by the telephone;
hoping it'll ring to bring some news (preferrably good).
i cross my fingers real tight.
and i know my sister would be alright.
being kept in suspense is a big deal.
i realised.
all these bottled up emotions are overflowing.
i wish i could be there.
but im uselessly wasting my time away.
lift my spirits up real high;
(:

