Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Wednesday, 16 April 2008
the immense pressure that was suddenly thrown onto me was overwhelming.add on my mum and her usual madness.
its driving me up the wall.
i think its just today-
probably i'm just too tired.
probably the weather's too warm.
probably its my throat.
and probably- it'll blow over soon.
i think i'll do what i'm really good at these few days- escape.
i guess its time i had a date with myself!
and breathe a little more fresh air to lighten up my mood.
i'm choking with my current schedule.
:S

