Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Monday, 17 September 2007
hooray-most of the prelim results were released today.
i must say i'm quite pleased.
HAHA.
=D
I CAN DO PHYSICS.
lols.
anyway.
i still need to work hard i guess.
need to break some record set for me by some V.I.P s.
very important people, not very idiotic pigs.
oops.
lalala.
right.
so YUPPS.
i'm waiting for o levels to be over.
just pull through and POOF, its done.
might as well do it good.
=)
i don't need MARVELOUS results.
i just need to obtain results good enough to shut mouths up.
and of course,
to reach my goals.
no matter how many mistakes i make now.
=)
learn loh.
yupp.
STUDY STUDY STUDY
xD
hurhur.
found that phrase particularly amusing.
oh wells.
=)
off i go!
jyjy.

