Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Wednesday, 26 September 2007
omg.
try this out! =)
go to your dashboard.
click settings.
click email.
enter a name for your blog so you can post directly by emailing Blogger!
=D
its so cool!
yupp.
im typing this in hotmail.
and i hope it turns out right.
absolutely amazing!
Btw,
my msn is back to normal.
after about 5 attempts of signing in and out.
=D
tv here i come!
Call and stay connected with your friends and family for free. Seen and be heard with high-definition video calls on Windows Live Messenger. Try it!

