Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Monday, 18 December 2006
i just found out all Starhub Cable Tv subscribers with the digital set box have KBS WORLD channel- FOC.HOORAY!
bringing Korea closer to me.
lols.
how nice.
today is... BORING?
i spent the whole day out at Alan & Guys.
abit boring.
but i did overhear a really mushy conversation.
i think the guy actually said, "Im all I am because you love me!"
something like that.
but all i know was. i had goosebumps.
OMG.
its not that i want to overhear it ok.
but they're making their love life publicly pronounced by talking so loudly.
...
and when we reached home,
the insurance agent came to psycho my mum into buying a new policy.
and she managed to.
...
i think i was overflowing with jealousy for a second or two.
then overcome by a huge sense of disgust.
ok.
now. what does that mean?
=\

