Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Thursday, 29 December 2005
christmas is 12 days.LOL.
thanks amanda.
because yuean told me christmas lasts for 40+ days.
ridiculous!
LOL.
my mum almost killed me.
i put cookies in the freezer!
and i guess she got fed up.
because the fish had a sweet smell...
whatever the case.
i took it out already.
=D
NOW.
i have a problem.
can anyone tell me whether there is a need to go to school tomorrow?
i reaalllyy need to know.
i guess thats it then.
see you guys real soon!
x))

