Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Wednesday, 17 August 2005
hahahs.LOL.XDDD
i am going crazy.
I AM SOOO HIGH!!
yepp yepp.
[ i feel so guilty feeling happy when amanda is sad]
BUT STILL!
i am HIGH!! XDD
i seriously went crazy after my science paper!!!
hahahs.
i think i am gonna flunk it.
what-so-ever.
but whatever the case.
i am HIGH.
i think i said that plenty of times.
but yeah.
i am still crazy.
hahahs.
i think i LOVE science.
yepp yepp!!
hahahs.
and to add on to the laughter.
MY MUM AGREED TO LET ME OUT ON SAT.
hahahs.
LOL.
YES!
i am gonna go to empress place to cheer amanda oN!!
wooHOO!.
hahas.
i am soooo lame. =)))
oh yeah!! ahhas.
lalalas.
kaes.
i`m outta here.
ciaos`

