Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Wednesday, 20 August 2008
my self declared holiday mood isn't helping at all.LOL! it is POA tml.
but i'm more concerned with what's going to happen after that,
than what's going to happen during the paper, especially when i haven't been putting in my all.
heehee.
OH YEH-
something really caught my eye when i was watching Olympics Beach Volleyball (Men).
They had the word BRA printed on their chest and their back!
WTH!?
and then i realized.. they were players from BRAzil.
hahahaha.
what a retarded thing to say. lalala.
Gary will do well for BLAW! (:

