Like Shakespeare in Love
Hello (:
I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.
Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!
Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.
Sylvia Phua

Create yours here.

| ' ' | ||
Saturday, 21 May 2005
hOlidays!! HERE I COME.
wOOOohOOO~hOlidays!! HERE I COME.
tell me.
if theres anything better than THE HOLIDAYS~
TELLME~
come on!
telll mee!!
weeeeeHHHHAAAAA~~~
i am GoNNA PLAY PLAY PLAY~
play it all out!!
walaaS~
its the JUNE HOLS!
did you see it right?
JUNE HOLIDAYS
its cool alright...
its too cool.
WAHAHAHSx.
i got a cruise holiday coming right up..
amanda's chalet to attend tml..
debbie's birthday to celebrate with..
and TWO class outings!!!!
whats more..
theres a KOREAN movie
coming up..
My Boyfriend is type- B
remember to catch it!
its just starting only..
who knows what is going to happen!?
haHahahs..

