<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9033545?origin\x3dhttp://jubilationdolor.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Scribbling [a] Runaway History


Like Shakespeare in Love


Hello (:

I'm Sylvia. I enjoy the company of good friends and food.
I'm currently,
serving as a chair at Teck Ghee Youth Executive Committee;
chasing dreams at Molehill;
and doing Marketing & Public Relations at Levitate Studios.

Join my endeavors with the following:
Singapore Open Gaming Convention 2015
SG50 Countdown Party @ Bishan Park
via Teck Ghee YEC and social media!

Drop a note and say hello if you'd like! (:
my Instagram
my Facebook
my Twitter
Email me.


Sylvia Phua
Sylvia Phua
Create yours here.

Photobucket



' + ' ' ' '



Friday, 12 November 2004
**--Little Dedicationzx--**
These are dedications made to the ppl who have left deep footprints in my heart..
And i will never forget them no matter what...

To Joe::
Sowie.. Will yoo forgive mie?
I am sowie.. i really am..
I will rmb the promises and the compliments yoo gave mie...
And the memories from the past will forever be like a movie..
Playing in my mind..
No matter where i am..
And i will rmb those special moments..
We shared together..
And..
Yoo will someone special and someone i wont forget for the rest of mie life..
I will be waiting for yoo..
Will yoo be there?

To Poh Yih::
Plx dun feel dejected..
I noe u hate mie..
But i will alwaes be here for yoo no matter what..
And u will alwaes hab a place in my heart..
Rmb i told yoo i had high expectations of yoo?
I noe yoo can be someone of great heights..
Try your best adn strive hard kiex?
I am sowie ..
I am sowie i cant be beside yoo..
When yoo nit someone..
I am sowie..
But..
Rmb..
No one can make yoo feel inferior without your consent..

To Arthur::
Sowie i made yoo angry last time..
I am sowie i neglected yoo in the past..
I am sowie..
And i swear..
I was never angry with yoo..
Bu you must promise mie..
You muz never make urself feel left out..
You were the one tt taught me whatta do when i felt left out..
You were the one tt saw mie when i was invisible..
And i thank yoo for all the help yoo gave mie..
And all the care and concern yoo hab given mie..
I am grateful..
And rmb..
If yoo ever nit someone..
I will alwaes be there..
Waiting for yoo...

To Kaung::
Thank yoo..
Thank yoo for being there..
Thank yoo for your support..
Thank yoo for your company..
Thank you for your jokes..
Thank yoo for your smile..
Thank yoo for your encouragement..
You are one great friend i will never forget..
And one great friend anione could wish for..
I feel so larkie having you as my fwen..
And you will be forever cherished..
And never forgotten..
As you will alwaes be in my heart..
Forever..
I will be there when yoo nit me..
And that is a promise to our friendship..

To Yue An::
Thanks..
Thanks for being there when i needed someone..
Thanks for being there when i needed advice..
Thanks for everything..
I will remember all the tyms you companied mie when i was sad..
I will cherish you with my whole heart..
And i will never forget you..
No matter what..
You are a very great sis..
And i will never be able to find another one ..
Like yoo..

To Debbie::
I am sowie..
That i irritated you last time..
That i made you feel left out the other time..
And for everything i made you angry for..
You are one great friend..
And you are remembered by everyone you pass by..
And you must remember that..
You are lucky..
At least luckier than mie..
And you must noe...
There are ppl worse off than yoo..
So you must appreciate what is around you..
Just like how much ppl appreciate yoo..

To Theresa::
You are a great sis..
You are my role model..
And i admire you for your wisdom and knowledge..
You are a great fwen..
And someone i will never forget..
Your strength and courage is seen through urself..
And i am sure.
Every one will treasure yoo ..
As much as they treasure their lives..
Hope we remain..
As best friends forever..
Staying true and loyal..

To Clarice::
Heyyas galfren..
Thank yoo for supporting mie..
Thank yoo for encouraging mie..
Thank yoo for your advice..
And i juz wanna tell yoo..
Yoo are a great friend..
And for whatever you hab done for mie..
I am grateful..
And i give thanx..
For god has blessed mie..
With such wondrous friends like yoo..
And may we be friends..
Forever..
Till the end..

To all you guyxz..
You all hab been great..
I will treasure you guyz..
For as long as i live..
And my promise to our friendship will last..
Till my very last breath..
Frenz Forever!